- What do you write? All kinds of things. Travel articles, memoirs, sketches, poems, historical items for local magazines. I like writing comedy and my blog allows me to do that. Short stories are what I’m focusing on at the moment. I have not written a novel, yet, but I have an idea for one.
- Pen and paper or computer and printer? My writing is illegible, even to myself. So it’s always computer and printer. Except when in the middle of the night ideas often come to me. I scribble them down and hope that I can read what I’ve written the next morning.
- Where do you write? Where would you like to write? In my study. Lying on a beach, sipping a pina colada, but then I wouldn’t get anything done.
- Which do you enjoy more – researching, writing or editing? Writing. Research can be very interesting; you come across things you never dreamed of but it is also laborious and time consuming. It forces you to be accurate though and that’s good for self-discipline.
- Does your Litmus entry have a soundtrack? No, not unless you want me to sing. Wouldn’t recommend it…
- Favourite author or poet – can you manage just one? No, sorry, I can’t manage just one.
- First book or poem you fell in love with? The Walrus and the Carpenter by Lewis Carroll, all kinds of fairy tales and Puffin’s A Book of Princesses, because I fancied myself as one.
- Cat, dog, budgie, bunny or goldfish?
WERE WE NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION CATS?
Twitter HystericsFromHants @mysonnumber11